of the diagram show what stage we most likely shift to once
we leave a particular stage.
BLUE / VIOLET = upwards RED =
Yet we also experience flash-insights into significantly
higher stages that show us how these stages feel like, and
thus inspire us to explore these - hitherto unknown - regions.
indicate the maximum time we can stay in each one of the 14 stages, - i.e. how long our awareness can remain in one particular stage before it automatically shifts to a different stage.
- RED - unlimited duration
- BLUE / VIOLET - limited duration
- GREEN - max. 48 minutes
- ORANGE - few seconds
- Beyond STAGE 14 our awareness is no longer subjected to time.
The actual length of time our awareness is engaged in one particular stage we fundamentally determine ourselves:
- by our desire how fast we want to complete the themes particular to that stage
- by our decisions towards which themes we actually direct our actions, thoughts and feelings
- and also by the amount of energy we invest in reaching higher levels.
Next: - Challenges
Author: Hermann Kuhn
Book-Title: 'Unlimited Horizons'
Copyright 2008 Crosswind Publishing, Wunstorf, Germany
Available in pdf-format at DOWNLOADS